Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

romantic shabby chic stool



NEW Romantic Cottage Stool
Click here for details

I love the 2 levels and the spindle legs. Spindle legs are one of my favorite furniture accents. We recently put an addition on our 1890 country home and I used spindle accents on all my bathroom cabinets. - we get lots of compliments on the cabinets - I think those little extra touches really make a difference.

This cottage stool is great for your romantic shabby chic decor
also would look great with your country decor. I think its the perfect stage to spotlight your favorite spring or summer collections, a great little perch for a collection of birds and a nest, or your favorite primitive doll......
You could even use this stool on a covered porch with some little garden pots and plants and maybe a birdhouse.
Check out the other great items in my store while you are there....

No comments:

Google