Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

about me....

Lets start on a personal note....

I live in eastern Pennsylvania, in historic rural farmland between Gettysburg and Philadelphia. I live among Amish and Mennonite communties. An Amish family lives 2 houses down from me. My county is quiet and not yet overtaken by developements.


The photo was taken this week -early in the morning- on my front porch.

I will share more photos in the coming days to help you get a taste of life in Lebanon County.


When I am not shopping for great home decor my customers, I enjoy photography, running, and raising my 5 children who all still live at home...maybe we can share comments on these topics as well.....thank you for stopping by..
Shelley
http://www.shelleybhomeandholiday.com/

1 comment:

shelleybhh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Google