Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Candle Trio





I just listed this great LED Flickering Candle Set

The set consist of

1 Votive

1 4 inch Pillar

and

1 6 inch Pillar


They have a sweet vanilla sent and come in this great gift box set

box is easy to gift wrap or place in a pretty gift bag.





I am using a set on my patio...perfect because regular candles always seem to blow out with
the slightest breeze. I am displaying them on a vintage embossed ceiling tile with a mirror placed in the bottom ( I think I have one more left in my inventory, I will check into that and post it if I do). I love candles and mirror displays, the mirror adds to the lighting affect of the candles without taking away the soft light appeal!











Check out all the details here ......Vanilla LED Candle Gift Set





and





Check out this pair of cottage container candle holders now on sale

No comments:

Google