Here are some great Fall Porch Decorating Photos
we found while browsing the Internet, and some
quick suggestions from the Shelley B staff
Don't have the time or budget for a complete porch makeover?
Then why not try one or two ideas shown below.
1. Coordinating fall garland, wreath and sprays
at your front door is a great start to any seasonal porch decorating.
If you can't find a garland and wreath set, try using lots of fall floral stems or sprays
add them to an inexpensive grapevine garland and grapevine wreath.
Additional sprays in urns and window boxes will
create a look like the one shown below.
2. Use an old chair as the stage for a collection
of fall pumpkins and flowers
3. Want to create your own front door decoration,
without taking on a wreath making project?
Use a large wall pocket
and fill with fall stems.
Add some styrofoam to hold stems in place
4. Add fall themed pillows, throws, quilted wall hangings to
front porch rockers and porch swings
5. Burlap makes a great fall embellishment
for your porch urns
6. Fall Pumpkins can display your house number.
Cut numbers out of the pumpkin or use numbers
from the craft store.
7. Window boxes make great containers for
fall harvest items, like
pumpkins, gourds, flower and foliage stems.
8. Old furniture on the porch
creates a focal point for
your fall decorations.
Please visit our web site
and browse our