Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Vickie Smyers for Bethany Lowe Christmas



Vickie Smyers for Bethany Lowe


Vickie Smyers collection of vintage style teddy bears and adorable old fashioned rabbits. Great details and tiny accents like baskets and boxes of goodies make this a fun collection to display. You can add to your collection year round with Vickie's Valentine's Day, Easter, July 4th, Halloween and Christmas collectible bears and rabbits
***

Vickie's Bio from the Bethany Lowe Catalogue....

"Growing up in Frankfurt, Ohio that was originally known as Old Town, I have always been fascinated by old things-old houses, old furniture, and old toys.
I remember some of the first old Santa figures I ever saw and feeling the strong connection they brought between the present and so many long ago Christmases.
Although I loved those old holiday gents, I really couldn’t afford them so I decided to make just one Santa. That was over 20 years ago, and there is always just one more.
Along the way, vintage Halloween became another interest and passion. It’s such a fun way for me to express my creativity. I am proud to join all of the many talented artists represented by BLD."
email shelley@shelleybhomeandholiday.com to inquire about any item not posted on our website.

No comments:

Google