Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~New Cricut ART ~


3D Cupcake
I pieced this paper art cupcake together from shapes that I cut from my favorite paper
with my new Cricut Expression
I used the 2 cartridges that are included (Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essentials)
The swirls, flower and leaf also were cut from the cartridges
The pearl and heart toppings were purchased embellishements.


WOW! I have found the Cricut Expression speeds up the creative process....
Shapes can be quickly and precisely cut, leaving lots of time to focus on the finishing details.....embellishments, chalking etc.
And, because each cartridge offers so many shapes you can
LAVISH your scrap book pages and other projects with layers and layers of
pretty paper!



Like this scrapbook page that I am working on....

What have you made with your Cricut?

No comments:

Google