Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cricut Cartridge Don Juan





If you have been looking for this cartridge for you Cricut machine, Cricut Expression or
Cricut Create....you can find it at
shelleybhomeandholiday.com scrapbook category
This cartridge is part of the Cricut Create bundle and not sold seperately
by the big stores....but it is offered in my store along with the Cricut Expression, Cricut Create
and a growing list of cartridges and accessories
******
I love my new Cricut Expression, perfect , quick cuts on my favorite papers
and cardstocks...once you get started you can't stop!
Watch the blog...
I'll be showing you some of what
I have been able to make using just the Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essentials cartridges
that are sold with a
******
Just a few of the Don Juan cartridges
are available...order early to secure cartridge



No comments:

Google