Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shelley B Tree


My first Fall Harvest Glitter Tree is almost done.....

Seems like everytime I work on a large creative project I get about 90% through and then just can't find the right finishing touch. I just won't complete and list the project until I am 100% satisfied with every detail. That was the case with my first decorated tree. I apologize for the 2 week delay but I am finishing the last details today and
hope to list it on my auction page tomorrow
Here is bit of a sneak peek....




This large 4 foot tree is filled with orange, red and gold leaves, lots of glitter and some hand painted mini canvas paintings....

I will be adding some ribbon hangers to the canvas paintings today
and listing the tree at auction tomorrow. Be sure to stop back and check it out...
****

Whats in my studio now:
I have started several other smaller trees in Fall and Halloween themes
and will preview them on the blog as soon as they are completed.
****

No comments:

Google