Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

FREE Gift from Shelleybhomeandholiday.com


This is a busy week for us here at Shelley B Home and Holiday.....the new fall line will be posting, Christmas orders are in the works, and I have even been working in my studio alittle painting some old favorites and working up some new designs ideas......but I wanted to be sure and let you in on a little secret....

If you purchase $35 or more in my store http://www.shelleybhomeandholiday.com/ from now until August 15 you will receive the 3 piece LIVE LAUGH LOVE metal wall art FREE with your order. This is currently one of my most popular items regularly selling for $19.99. To receive yours FREE just check out with $35.00 or more in your cart. Include a note on the check out page (there is a comment box on the payment tab of the check out process) or email me at shelleybdecor@verizon.net stating that you would like the Live Laugh Love wall art- and you will receive your free gift with your order. Offer good til August 15!

Keep checking the blog for more updates and specials......well, better get back to work.....the first of the fall shipments just arrived:)

No comments:

Google