Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NEW!

I have to admit I am getting a little overwhelmed right now with all the fabulous new products I could share with you. Spring and Easter lines are arriving and are available for immediate shipment (my UPS emails tell me more are on the way!)

I just saw some great new lines for Summer at a Philadelphia show and travel to NYC this weekend to see more summer and everyday lines and the big RAZ Christmas 2011 preview! More on that next week....

For today I will just focus on new Halloween ..... the Fall Catalogues are starting to come up for preview. WOW, there are great new ideas you will love for Halloween 2011! One that I found and wanted to share right away is the new Gingerhaus Collection from Bethany Lowe. Putz, paperboard houses for Halloween in a Gingerbread Theme! Can you believe it! How awesome is that! They are designed to hold the electric c7 lights so you can light them up too!


Here's a preview...




Medium Gingerhaus
Pressed paper, resin, vellum with glitter accents.
Measures 6 1/4" x 12"
$58.00



Large Gingerhaus
Pressed paper, resin, vellum with glitter accents.
Measures 10 3/4" x 15"
$72.50



You can email shelley@shelleybhomeandholiday.com to preorder these! They will not be on my site until summer, and I have a good feeling they will sell out. Ok, now back to bunnies and Easter eggs :)

No comments:

Google