Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shelley B Box Sets

NEW
Check out my new Shelley B Box Specials at Ebay Auctions.
These box lots offer you an assortment of coordinating items from my store, ready to decorate your home. Great for holiday decorating, mantle or table scapes, room makeovers...etc. I also will be offering boxes filled with multiple quantities of a single item. Great for ornaments, garlands etc, anytime when a single item or set is not enough!
These box lots are designed to save you money. Opening bid is below the regular store price and shipping is the best rate we can offer!
You can find the current listings by visiting my ebay store and browsing
the Shelley B Box Specials category.
Suggestions for future box set combinations are welcomed.
Please email me at shelley@shelleybhomeandholiday.com with a list of items for a box lot you would like to bid on!


No comments:

Google