Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

NEW Lighted Floral Arrangements

This weekend I made some new lighted floral arrangements. These arrangements feature the lighted florals from my store, with regular silk flowers added to create a fuller display.

I started with this lighted floral display....

and transformed it by adding just a handful of regular silk flower stems from my local craft store



This arrangement started with the following lighted florals: 1 large white flower stem set and 1 large willow stem set, plus 5 crystal stem fillers

I added a handful of small pink rose sprays, small white flower sprays, and a blue mini hydrangea stem


I loved how is filled out the arrangement


but didn't take away from the lighting affect




You can easily change the silk flowers to match the season




Lighted florals are now available in a battery powered form
Great for table center pieces!



Find them at http://www.shelleybhomeandholiday.com/











No comments:

Google