Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Faux Food Candy Apple and Taffy Ghost Pear



I found these adorable Fall theme fake food items this morning.
Very unique and quite tasty looking....

They are not part of my inventory so I have provided a link to the sellers site.

You can get all the details and purchase them here
If the auction has ended, contact the seller to relist them
Fake food is a great home accent for busy working moms....add the warmth of home baked goodies to your kitchen and dining room without spending hours in the kitchen. Decorative fake food also offers you a great reason to keep your favorite serving dish out on display........

I have a pumpkin serving plate in my store



This would be great for displaying your favorite fake food decor this fall!
and use with the real food at your parties!

***************

I am a big fan of hand crafted decor so I like to pass on unique items that I find. If you enjoy the candy pear and apple, then please add my blog to your favorites and check back for
postings of new painted and handcrafted items I have found!

No comments:

Google