Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back from Summer travels


Hello,
Its been a very busy summer here at Shelley B Home and Holiday....I have not been able to post as often as I like to. I am back from some summer trips out of town, I spent a few days with my kids at the Creation Festival in Mount Union PA, visited Virginia Military Institute and The Citadel
with our senior son and had a nice visit with my sister in law over the July 4th weekend.

I am back to work full force now, shopping many great new products for my customers. I have previewed the fall line from my top suppliers and there are 1000s of great products available. I will start previewing these items this month!

Fall feather tree trio
$29.99

24, 18, 15, inches tall

shipping $9.50


email me for early purchase

request a paypal invoice

shelleybdecor@verizon.net

No comments:

Google