Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

topiary art


This pair of topiary tins is available on my ebay site. This morning I put them on sale at $16.50 for the pair - with an opening bid of $13.25..... I have a few sets left but then they are discontinued....
you can find them at http://www.shelleybhomeandholiday.com/ too!
I hope everyone enjoys thier holiday weekend...ours is filled with soccer games, a local parade and hopefully a day trip to Washington DC. Its one of our favorite day trips - along with New York City and new to the list Philadelphia. We spent an afternoon walking around Philadelphia in April during a college visitation to Drexel University. The statues that are on display throughout the city and carved into the old buildings are amazing. Next time I will be sure to take my camera to share a few photos with you.
Reminder: The May Summer Fun Recipe Giveaway is in progress. Find the entry by scrolling down this page. Use the comments link at the bottom to post a favorite summer recipe and you are automatically entered in my drawing to win a decorative recipe book stand. valued at $30.00. My blog is very new with a small following so be sure to enter - you have a great chance of winning!!

Enjoy your weekend kicking off Summer 2008!

No comments:

Google