Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Design and Decorate with Shelley B

I've been busy the last months, preparing to launch this new adventure I'd love to share with you...
Check out the announcement video to learn a little bit about my background and a new opportunity for anyone who wants to learn more about designing and decorating for everyday and holidays AND save money when ordering at Shelley B Home and Holiday



Want more details? Click the image below to visit my website for more info.


I have so many designs ready to share and new ideas I'd like to research, build and then bring to the group.  When the Christmas creating season starts in June, well, you are going to love how many designs and all the insider info in store for Shelley B Design and Decorate members! AND the exclusive savings on all your orders from Shelley B Home and Holiday.com starts as soon as you sign up for the club!  Just email me at shelley@shelleybhomeandholiday.com,  and say I did it! I joined the club! I will reply with info about the store discount and an invite to join the private Facebook Group for Club Members Only!

If you are ready to sign up, click the Subscribe button below to link to Paypal and enter your credit card or Paypal info. Cost is $24.99 per month and is automatically renewed each month.  You can cancel at any time.  Hope to see you in the club!


No comments:

Google