Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jewelry....coming soon



I wanted to preview one of the new jewelry pieces I will be adding to my store...

It was hard to pick just one to show you....
finally I decided on this pretty intricate flower necklace and earring set.


I LOVE them ALL!


I have been combing through catalogues for months now,

looking for just the right pieces for the new Shelley B Jewelry Collection.

I think I have picked something for everyone! and every piece is something I would love to wear myself.

If you enjoy my collection of home and holiday decor, then be sure to check out the first jewelry listing I post in my store. You can sign up for my email list to receive an email reminder when the new jewelry is available.













For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Google