Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great Gifts

Great Gifts at Shelley B Home and Holiday.com




Yesterday I started a great gifts series, showcasing popular items
from my online store-great items to help you with your Christmas shopping!
Today I am featuring this metal spoon, fork and knife wall decor
its available in

copper or pewter

****

These are so popular that today I discovered my sets have been posted on


~a really cool online gift registry!


I don't know much about it, but the concept seems to be you open a free account on the site and then as you find items while window shopping on the web you can post them to your account. Friends and family can go to the site, look up your info and see your Christmas list!!


I LOVE IT!


I think I am going to start one myself!!





No comments:

Google